FOTA offers its members many benefits that
make their membership useful !
Here is what you are missing by not being a member:
PRACTICE * EDUCATION * ADVOCACY
Join or Renew Your Membership
- Links to Your Legislators
- Up to date information on the bills that the Florida Legislature is considering that directly affect the practice of Occupational Therapy
- Access to the Medicare Provider application
- Information on FOTA's position on the latest issues
- Updates from FOTA's Government Affairs Coordinator, Barbara Ingram-Rice and FOTA's Lobbyist, Larry Gonzalez.
- And much more ...
- Updates from Leadership
- Case Studies and Innovations
- Fieldwork and Educational Opportunities
- Exchange of Ideas and Inspiration
- Advocacy and Organization
- much much more..........
- Update your own profile if you have changes to address, email or phone number
- Join our SIS Committees and Databases
- Support Research Opportunities
- Promote your Business Practice
- Mentorship and Leadership Opportunities
- Practitioner Database info available on a per request basis
- Sanctioning and support of Local OT Forums
A Maintains Bulletin board discussions on the following topics:
- AOTA issues
- Student issues
- What's going on in the 9 Regions of Florida and the Forums that meet there
- Treatment ideas
- E-mail Blasts with Notifications
Florida Vendors Database
Consumer Support and Resources
- Specialist and SIS Database
- Regional Practitioner Contacts
- Information on OT practice and support of consumers in legislative lobbying activities
Continuing Education Opportunities
- FOTA Annual Fall Conference
- CE Sanctioning Program
- Local OT Forum CE Sanctioning
- CE advertising
- Available to senior OT and OTA students
- Intended to help new grads transition to being professionals.
- A High honor
- Annual Conference
- Student Resources
- OT School Listing
- Collaboration with AOTA, NBCOT, and Florida OT Edcuational Consortium
SOCIAL MEDIA: Unlimited access to
FOTA's Facebook and Twitter pages
Facebook Group is: Florida Occupational Therapy Association (Spelled out)
We Twitter at
Come join us Today!
FOTA uses this list to keep you up to date on:
- Legislative action you can take during legislative session
- Actions by the Board of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Business of FOTA
- And much more ...
Member Discounts to all the FOTA
- Member discounts available on all FOTA Conferences
- Member discounts on Local Forum Meetings that use FOTA's support for their continuing ed offerings
Log in Now Renew or Join Today to start taking full advantage of all these great resources!